Hi I was addicted to drugs for awhile and am clean now, I got caught but no conviction instead intervention in leiu of conviction more below?

Though for a while I was addicted to heroin I got caught eventually but instead of getting convicted and I stay clean sense but it s not supposed to show up on my background check because I was not actually convicted and I wasn t arrested either but check or did a background check and they found it and found that I... show more Though for a while I was addicted to heroin I got caught eventually but instead of getting convicted and I stay clean sense but it s not supposed to show up on my background check because I was not actually convicted and I wasn t arrested either but check or did a background check and they found it and found that I got intervention in the loot conviction not akward
So the only way that I think that they could ve done that is by getting the court documents public documents because no one else has found it on my record.... Is there anything that I can do it hasn t been long I don t think but I didn t actually get convicted so I shouldn t need to get it expunged is there anything I can do about the public court documents found to have gotten information and also if I was to move to another state like say South Carolina if I never told them that I lived in Ohio I said that I lived in South Carolina my whole life Frensons they be able to find the same information? They charge through a specific county it s not federal so I don t know anyone help me figure out how to get through this been clean for almost 2 years and also very jobs for something I wasn t supposed to be on my record