Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

My aunt feels her son is a monster. He is 20. Is this unethical for a mother to feel?

He is not violent but one who has made mistakes like tried recreational drug use and had a two week suspension back in high school. His mother feels he is the worst child she has ever known. His two sisters are her perfect little angels so she showers them with praise and him with insults.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It is unethical! Her attitude is not helping her son to get better, but the opposite. There might have been things that she has done that lead her son to do things that he's doing. So she has her share in that...

Parents are there to support children (financially or emotionally or just by being there), if they cannot do that, they are useless by all means!... She seems to be the monster of the story, if you ask me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

i think its unethical but i could see why she would feel that way

• 6 months ago

Your aunt needs to learn a valuable lesson. We are alive for a reason, and EVERY day is a second chance to do right. Everybody makes mistakes in life. That’s what life is, making mistakes and learning from them. If your aunt is going to judge her own son.. she better be ready to look at her own flaws before judging anybody. God forgives her.. so how dare she not forgive her own son for his wrong doings? You are not your mistakes. Everybody deserves a second chance.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What ever she feels like he is, she created that. She is to blame. Sounds like he is a normal kid but clearly neglected and abused by his parents.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.