Help I need some std reassurance?

I recently visited Bali and stupidly I decided to have sex with a sex worker. I didn t find her in a bar I called her from online. She was more expensive than your average bar girl. I wasn t thinking much at the time only thinking of sex. So she finally comes to my hotel and her pimp shows up he s some shady... show more I recently visited Bali and stupidly I decided to have sex with a sex worker. I didn t find her in a bar I called her from online. She was more expensive than your average bar girl. I wasn t thinking much at the time only thinking of sex. So she finally comes to my hotel and her pimp shows up he s some shady looking guy with marks on his face asking to pay so I pay and she comes in. She uses the bathroom and sprays her parts off and cleans them before so i get ready and undress. She didn t look like she had STDs around her parts like rashes or anything she seemed cleaner than your average. So I use a condom which I think she put it on wrong and gives me a ******* and then we have sex. Now I kept it slow and had missionary, doggy, and her on top I didn t last long only probably 7 mins. So I finish and *** into the condom and pull it off she goes into the bathroom again and cleans herself off again and leaves. What are my chances of catching an std like HIV I m pretty scared and I m thinking if ending my vacation early to go to a clinic back home. I know it ll take 4 to 12 weeks to show up but I need the extra reassurance. Please help me guys...ALSO I FORGOT TO MEANTION I ASKED THE PIMP AFTER IF HIS GIRLS AND CLEAN AND TESTED AND HE TEXTED ME BACK A šŸ˜„
4 answers 4