I keep smelling toxic smells in my flat?
It's sort of like exhaust fumes but I dont know where it's coming from or if it's all in my mind.. my mom came and said she could smell a chemical smell too but not toxic gas like I can smell.. it's literally like carbon monoxide and its making me feel dizzy & sick.... what should i do
- Anonymous11 months agoFavorite Answer
Carbon monoxide has no smell. But if you are worried buy a CO detector as they cost peanuts.
- audreyLv 710 months ago
Get a carbon monoxide detector. If it shows up, call your landlord IMMEDIATELY.
- Roger the MoleLv 711 months ago
You cannot know if something is toxic by its odor. In this case in particular, carbon monoxide is entirely odorless, which is one of the reasons it is so dangerous.
- billrussell42Lv 711 months ago
has it been newly painted? new furniture?
either one could emit fumes.
in any case, open windows. If you get dizzy get out and call 911 (or the English equivalent).
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 11 months ago
Light a match and see what happens.