Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Calories? Would a person typically be able to lose more weight and more easily if they consumed 2000 calories per day of raw fruits and?

vegetables, versus eating the same 2000 calories per day of junk foods, such as ice cream, potato chips, bacon etc? Please explain why or why not?

Wouldn't matter as far as losing weight. Would matter as far as how that weight was distributed.

• k w

probably, that's the first step, cleaning out the junk, but watchout for the pesticides, they are not to be trifled with...... just like we need to filter out the contaminants from our drinking water,and shower, we now have to do that to everything we love to eat, cuz it's in there, the contamination, hidden as dyes, colorings, preservatives,

GMO's......CUZ if you don't keep it out of your body all your efforts to slim down will be foiled....instead of living to eat, you have to eat, to live.

[ foodbabe dot com ] did the hard work she was overweight too, til she got mad and started looking under rugs for the real evidence AND your suggestion to eat clean, will avoid all the contaminants hidden in the food. Brilliant ! use the book to see what she found out, I first seen it at a health food store, they just had it for the owners there, but they let me look and I could hardly put it down. your choice....great idea

raw fruits ans veggies......I think the packaged fruits in juice will work too, and simplify it a bit

Perhaps but you would have a myriad of health complications from the lack of vitamins not prevalent in fruits and vegetables

• kelvin

not how you lose weight