Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

For approx a year I’ve had a bowel movements change, when I google it starts bowel cancer? A serious question 😔?

Approx a year ago I moved in with my partner and my bowel movements have changed, they are like small pellets every time I go. We eat a lot of fruit and veg and drink lots of juice and water everyday. Should I seek advise as google does worry me? 🤷🏼‍♀️

4 Answers

Relevance
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Google the symptoms for a cold and it will also indicate that you could have cancer. Googling your symptoms online is the most stupid way to see what is wrong with you and indicates that your real problem is most likely to be mental. Grow up and stop making up things to pretend you are at death's door. The only reliable way to know if you have a legitimate problem is to see a doctor, not by asking unqualified strangers online what they think is wrong with you. By your use of emojis you show yourself to be rather childish and not someone to take very seriously.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That doesn't sound like the sort of change that signifies cancer, but if you're really that paranoid, have a colonoscopy.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It is usually recommended to consult your doctor when you have a sudden change in bowel habits. Rarely, especially in older people, it can indicate cancer. Much more often there is a more innocent explanation.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Try a family doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.