Should I tell my parents I'm a furry?

They hate furrys. Whenever they hear the word furry they say "FURRY FREAKS" so.. Should I tell my parents or not? (I'm 13 nearly 14)

Favorite Answer

i wouldnt say anything,not if they hate them unless you dont mind having angry parents around

• audrey

You're too young to be a "furry". But if you think you are, keep it to yourself. You'll just hurt your parents when they find out what they've raised.

• Sky

You're never too young to be a furry. It's an interest and hobby focused on anthropomorphic cartoon animal characters. At furry conventions I've seen 7 year olds in little fursuits, toddlers and infants in costume pushed in strollers by their furry parents, a 14 y.o. hosting a show, etc.

my parends didn't like my music but when they knew I liked it they didn't complain, parents are usually supportive of what you like. your still young you don't need to say if you dont want to

• BB

Furry.... what's that??

• Sky

A furry is someone who's part of the furry fandom, the global community of fans who love and appreciate anthropomorphic cartoon animal characters and the creative, talented artists behind them.

Sure, what could go wrong?

I think you should.