promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should I tell my parents I'm a furry?

They hate furrys. Whenever they hear the word furry they say "FURRY FREAKS" so.. Should I tell my parents or not? (I'm 13 nearly 14)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i wouldnt say anything,not if they hate them unless you dont mind having angry parents around

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You're too young to be a "furry". But if you think you are, keep it to yourself. You'll just hurt your parents when they find out what they've raised.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sky
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

You're never too young to be a furry. It's an interest and hobby focused on anthropomorphic cartoon animal characters. At furry conventions I've seen 7 year olds in little fursuits, toddlers and infants in costume pushed in strollers by their furry parents, a 14 y.o. hosting a show, etc.

• 8 months ago

my parends didn't like my music but when they knew I liked it they didn't complain, parents are usually supportive of what you like. your still young you don't need to say if you dont want to

• BB
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Furry.... what's that??

• Sky
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

A furry is someone who's part of the furry fandom, the global community of fans who love and appreciate anthropomorphic cartoon animal characters and the creative, talented artists behind them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Sure, what could go wrong?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think you should.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.