how do you come to terms with wishing to be somewhere else with a different life and feeling trapped?

im a male in my forties, living in a council apartment, in north west england coping with mental health problems on my own, with no support except my elderly parents who live far, my life has been hard and i have never established 'any' relationships with male or females....i live a very lonely, isolated existence.

but i often have euphoric thoughts and fantasies of wishing to be somewhere else with a completely different life? with the ideal relationships ive always wanted.

like before, i suddenly had the fantasy/wish to be far away, somewhere in rural southern america, with ideal-meaningful relationships and living a happy life...not the lonely darkness i live now, but the opposite, with a big busty blonde female partner....and i felt gutted that i'll never find that wish, because i imagined it, and imagined being happy in that fantasy.

is it so wrong to have wishes and fantasies like this? to want and wish to be somewhere else with a completely different life?....i feel like there is a euphoria out there that i'm missing out on.

• Foofa

A lot of people like yourself start blogs where they can garner followers, make friends and write about their life experiences. No, you're never going to bag a beauty queen as long as you never leave your home. But you can use technology to improve the quality of your life.