Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 6 months ago

What does it mean if you had a baby with a guy and his family and him post the baby but never you with him or you with the baby?

Just had a baby with a guy which caused him to get a divorce and they also don’t take pictures of my other child from a previous relationship. Many people say he is going to break up with me. He is also known as a cheater but I’m pretty sure having this baby with him will keep him faithful.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Having a baby with a man has NEVER kept a man faithful! Your guy is ALREADY a cheat. He was cheating on his wife when he got you pregnant!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

You think a baby will keep him faithful? Wow. Can't tell if that's wishful thinking or you're just naïve.

They're not posting pics of you because they don't consider you family. He isn't treating you like a girlfriend or a wife, so they won't either. You're just a homewrecker as far as they're concerned. And look, you don't refer to him as a boyfriend either.

This is all sad. I hope you're trolling.

• 6 months ago

His family does that because they view the baby as part of their family, but they don't see you or your other child as part of the family. Your boyfriend hasn't married you, so you're just his baby mama at this point. You can just post pictures of yourself with both of your children on your social media pages.

• 6 months ago

Why would they post pictures of a child unrelated to them? You aren't married, it isn't his stepchild. You also aren't family.

Yeah, sure, this baby is totally going to keep him faithful. Keep on thinking that while he sleeps around the town.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

His family dislikes you because instead of blaming him for destroying his marriage they're blaming you. That's not fair because it takes two cheaters to ruin a family. You don't give any details about yourself, him or your relationship so it would impossible for anyone here to predict his behavior. But yeah, typically if a guy will cheat with you he won't hesitate to cheat on you.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You have 2 kids from 2 different guys, both known cheaters and you think one is going to be faithful? You must be the type to publish your private info on the web for anyone to use.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.