My cousin and I are both Chinese and we both agree that the black churches are the best churches - thoughts?

I find Chinese churches are either very abstract or about social relationships and I don't like that cause I don't get along with my secular family due to differences in lifestyle and points of view

White churches are also very good - I go to one sometimes

I don't like Chinese churches

Favorite Answer

The best church is the one that helps to nurture your relationship with God and provides a community for you to be part of. It has nothing to do with the racial makeup of the congregation.

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• Paul

The one Church founded by Jesus Christ, to which He promised the fullness of God's truth, doesn't have churches of any color. We are all God's children, brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.

I attended a black church in South Central Los Angeles once. Everyone was very welcoming

I really don't care.

I've never seen a black church.

What do you think of churches made of red brick? Why do you think the color of a church makes a difference? It's still considered an indoctrination station no matter what the color.

• Are you and your cousin chiggers?

• Aaron

Well, I know I don't buy goods made in China. They fall to pieces in next to no time.