Which Flats would look dressier with Trousers?

I've joint issues with my knees and ankles so I can't wear heels or sandals (yes, I know there are ones with sole support, but my issues revolves the back of the foot, the heel). While I know Oxfords and Loafers are often favored with trousers, I still haven't found a pair that were comfortable enough.... show more I've joint issues with my knees and ankles so I can't wear heels or sandals
(yes, I know there are ones with sole support, but my issues revolves the back of the foot, the heel). While I know Oxfords and Loafers are often favored with trousers, I still haven't found a pair that were comfortable enough. Now, I don't have a lifestyle requiring dressier daytime clothes, I simply like the look, but if you were in a pinch, lets say an interview or funeral - Which of these two would be better if you don't want go for a girly look?
I mean, Trousers with Blazer and Flats type.

The lace up flats kind of reminds me of sneakers, but I don't think they are super casual either. The others are more sporty Mary-jane (buckle) flats, which I tends to wear with skirts.
Update: My style is more on the alternative (grunge-punk-ish) side, I don't dress to "fit in" so I don't care if people think they are not "pretty enough", but that doesn't mean I would wear leather shorts and platform boots to a funeral. lol ;}