Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 12 months ago

What are the chances of a 44 year old lady getting married who is not ugly and who has never been married and doesn't have any kids?

She has not had any luck so far and now she is 44. Is there still a chance if she lives to be 70?

Just gotta keep trying, don't be too picky or you'll end up alone.

I would give you a shot if I was single...

• H

I think lots of men in their 40s would be happy to date you. I'm nearing my 30s and it's becoming hard to find a woman who don't have kids. At 40 it would be nearly impossible.

There's always a chance. A 44 is a sweet young thing, to me.

the older a women gets the harder it gets, ust like the oe men she has slept with the harder it gets for her. If you really want to get married try t find a man, or even a gentleman if you are able to offer a dowry and still have your virtue and honor, who is at least 10 years older and already has kids from apreviosu marriage. most women I know who have had past lovers and wait til they are past their physical and reproductive prime (like 28-30 or older) marry older men (10-20+ years older) who already have kids from apreviiousy marriage. Some are wealthy but usually lower class, In NYC most women I know who go down that road end up with lower class rich divorce jewish men

You are panicking. If you desire to have your own kids you may want to store some eggs at a freezer bank. Clock is ticking. Pray about that mate and be specific. Let go and let the power of prayer work. It works! Peace to you.

When I hear about a man being unable to find love I imagine that he must be poor, shy, short, not good at telling jokes, "wrong skin color", etc, etc men are judged on all those areas...

Now when I hear about a woman unable to find love i can only think of something "she's very picky"... because REGARDLESS of your height, age, skin color, social skills, etc, etc you shouldn't have any difficulty finding love since men don't care about any of those superficial things... Why would a man be that superficial to judge a human being on those areas? what matters is your feelings, values, whether you're a good person etc.

If you're looking for a tall, rich, adventurous, funny guy... you will have a hard time finding such man because few men meet those "requirements" yet tons of women are competing against one another for that same man.

• Ana

If you’re still single at 44, then your standards are too high and your IQ must be too low to ever take criticism or learn to lower your standards. So you’re probably going to die alone because you’re never going to learn what your league actually is, your standards are too high and you will never settle

• BOBBER

There is a lot of possibilities of her finding me right at 44 and beyond.

Who knows? Is she putting the effort in?