Can a heart arrhythmia go away if you got it from taking drugs?

I used to do drugs but not heavy. I took meth and I read that taking meth with the medication im on can cause an arrhythmia. I took stimulants while on my medicine for about 3 months using all together about three days a month. The very last time I used i noticed a change in my heart a couple weeks later. My doxtor... show more I used to do drugs but not heavy. I took meth and I read that taking meth with the medication im on can cause an arrhythmia. I took stimulants while on my medicine for about 3 months using all together about three days a month. The very last time I used i noticed a change in my heart a couple weeks later. My doxtor says I may have svt or atrial flutter.
I got an echocardiogram and it came negative so my heart is healthy. If you have a healthy heart and you have an arrhthmia does this mean the arrhythmia can just go away? And if so how long does it take? Also i haven't been getting episodes as often if I stop getting them does that mean my arrhythmia is gone?