promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think ex FBI Director McCabe tried to defraud voters in 2016 by taking part in a conspiracy against President Trump ?

He was fired from the FBI because he lied to the OIG and appeared to forge ahead with a false conspiracy theory against the President, and had several conflicts of interest he never disclosed.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Of course he did.. he should be in jail. he likely got his orders from the Clinton's!

• Lili
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Sweetie, I can't take seriously someone who doesn't even know how to form a plural properly. Go back to school before you start talking politics.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Since when has Trump ever been worried about defrauding voters with false conspiracy theories? That's the kind of thing he loves.

• 9 months ago

Yes, he's a criminal and a traitor. Should be hung

• 9 months ago

Apparently he wasn't just trying to go against TRUMP! McCabe, from the latest I've heard, was trying to blackmail Hillary, Trump, Cruz, and a few others.

The story comes from the resigned CEO of Overstocked.com who recently told his story, which involved the CEO to follow McCabe's directions to date a known Russian spy, who now is in US prison.

So apparently McCabe was trying to blackmail ALL top contenders of American politics in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgUjecJtcOY

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I do think he and others did.

• 9 months ago

Are you talking about the conspiracy they keep secret before the election so that it wouldn't effect Trump's chances in the election?

Try critical thinking instead of listening to knee jerk talking points.

Critical thinking is the analysis of facts to form a judgment.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lili
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Boheme, I'm afraid you're the person saying very little. Mr. Wolf's was correct and to the point.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.