What place can I find the BEST tasting pizza place in Brooklyn, New York? ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ™?

I might be going to Brooklyn for Christmas break this year to stay with family and I love pizza a lot so I want to know where the nearest pizza place there. New York is known for their best pizza and this is my first time ever going to New York so I gotta eat some when I go. If youโ€™ve ever been to Brooklyn, NY... show more I might be going to Brooklyn for Christmas break this year to stay with family and I love pizza a lot so I want to know where the nearest pizza place there. New York is known for their best pizza and this is my first time ever going to New York so I gotta eat some when I go. If youโ€™ve ever been to Brooklyn, NY where can I find the best pizza places? Manhattan is close since itโ€™s part of the 5 boroughs so I might pass there too. Thank you.