SW-6
SW-6 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

What do you put on your yogurt or cottage cheese?

I am going to start eating more of each and am looking for options to boost the taste up. Thanks.

• Speed
    Favorite Answer

Greek yogurt is thicker and satisfies longer. I often add about a teaspoon of granola to give it more texture. Some people add fresh or frozen fruit to it, but I usually find the basic fruit flavors sufficient.

Cottage cheese lends itself to either added fresh fruit, or added vegetables, especially the more flavorful ones like tomatoes.

• K M

My wife puts granola or flax seeds in it. I usually just put, , , , na, , , you don't want to hear that.

Fruit. Usually strawberries for yogurt and blueberries or pineapple for cottage cheese. I use stevia and erythritol to sweeten both a little. On yogurt I will also add granola.

Fruits or even jams or jellies will take good.

• audrey

Chocolate syrup makes yogurt edible. Nothing can help cottage cheese. I just hold my nose and choke it down.

• k w

I have put a little himalayan pink salt in it, not the white poison fake and I ate yogurt plain