Is fear normal?

Is fear normal in a fight

I absolutely hate fighting and violence

Why do i find eye contact awkward

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

You can expect to have fear in a fight. The key is to channel that fear into the focus to win.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Fear is regular. Don't worry abouit it. You still a man even despite fear factor within it, this.

• 12 months ago

Yes, fear is an element of survival.

As far as eye contact, it is normal. We can fear that we will reveal something with eye contact that we'd rather not reveal; we can feel uncomfortable or exposed. You should practice eye contact with someone you trust and you will gradually gain some control over it. For men, it's especially important. When you meet someone, the first to look away is the weaker. Most men know this.

• 12 months ago

Yes fighting and violence are no good.

The eye contact,you have anxiety.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

First of all, nothing is normal, is that clear?...But for arguments sake ill say it. A certain level of fear is normal and we all have it, its part of what makes us human, but irrational fear has no use and you know yourself whether your fear is normal or not, if you're afraid of Bears, fair enough, if you're afraid of spoons, then i would talk to someone. I find eye contact uncomfortable at times, but when you realise that the other person, most of them, are thinking the same thing as you look in their eyes ''what is he/she thinking of me?'', once i found that out i found it less uncomfortable -- try to just look at one eye. Meditation would help you, you should everyday try to learn more about yourself and the world. Thinking is addictive, too much is ''bad'', solitude has its perks, but likewise, too much is ''bad'', eating healthy should be commonplace, but you think eating fruit all the time is healthy, then you're wrong, fruit contains fructose a type of sugar, too much sugar makes you jittery and makes you crash and leaves you tired at the end of the day, don't drink too much coffee or tea, don't eat fast food except for maybe once a month, drink lots of water every day from a good source, water is a supercomputer and should be drank lukewarm from a copper vessel for best results. You eat right, you exercise, you get some social time, some alone time, walk you dog, spend lots of time in nature, draw, play guitar, read poetry, watch documentaries on inspiring people like Magellan, or Von Humbolt or Beethoven, and that reminds me, listen to the best of the best music from Beethoven and Mozart to the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Rem, Blondie, Kate Bush -- good music is good for you. Look up Mooji, Eckhart Tolle, Ram Dass, Aubrey Marcus, Alan Watts,Tom Bilyeu. Godspeed my friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.