My friend and sister is asking to move in with me? Am I wrong?

I brought a home two months ago after working and saving. I’m so excited but... 1st my friend who I brought over a month ago with her two kids. She came over and then a week later called me and texted me saying she needed me right away and crying. She says she has two weeks to be out. She drives Uber and has two... show more I brought a home two months ago after working and saving. I’m so excited but...

1st my friend who I brought over a month ago with her two kids. She came over and then a week later called me and texted me saying she needed me right away and crying.
She says she has two weeks to be out. She drives Uber and has two kids. We recently got back in touch about a year ago. She can live with her mom but says she wants her kids with their own room. Now she ok as an friend but she dates different guys and I don’t want strange guys in my home or baby sitting while she drives Uber. I told her no and now she’s acting different towards me saying things like I have a degree and brought a home so I can help and haven’t offered.

Then my sister, her 5 kids and husband want to relocate to where i am and asked could she live with me for two months until they get on their feet.

I have two extra rooms, but I just want me space and want to enjoy my home alone. Everyone says I’m being nasty and selfish. How can I avoid coming off this way?
8 answers 8