What size bra would I purchase with my measurements?

I measured my band size under my ribs and it was 29 inches. I measured my bust size and it was 34 inches. I've been online trying to find my correct bra size and it is giving me all these different sizes. What size bra would I purchase with my measurements?

• audrey

30 C.................

I'm surprised you didn't at least get the same result from most of them. U.S. 28DD or 30DD. Give or take; try on a few around those sizes to make sure, like D's and F's. Note that this is about equal in volume to a 34C or 34B and perhaps much smaller than you think. Here is a chart to convert the size to other countries: https://www.herroom.com/bra-size-conversion-chart,...

If you can't get to a dedicated lingerie shop with trained fitters, then go to BareNecessities.com and chat with their rep online. They're knowledgeable and patient about helping you get a good fit.

• kelvin

why not get properly fitted at a place that sells bras