Astrology paperback on parenting?

Astrology paperback on parenting, don't remember name, female author.. "Parenthood - Capricorns have few children, which is fortunate for they are often mistreated..."??
Update: Not meant to be derogatory... All the signs she described were cynical but good points made in some of them, not all points were valid as is case with most of astrology written in general description... I didn't have lot of sample to post for question (saved a few pages for the illustrations in book, never... show more Not meant to be derogatory... All the signs she described were cynical but good points made in some of them, not all points were valid as is case with most of astrology written in general description... I didn't have lot of sample to post for question (saved a few pages for the illustrations in book, never realizing dog would destroy the book).