promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Astrology paperback on parenting?

Astrology paperback on parenting, don't remember name, female author.. "Parenthood - Capricorns have few children, which is fortunate for they are often mistreated..."??

Update:

Not meant to be derogatory... All the signs she described were cynical but good points made in some of them, not all points were valid as is case with most of astrology written in general description... I didn't have lot of sample to post for question (saved a few pages for the illustrations in book, never realizing dog would destroy the book).

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

interesting ..........

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I astrology, it is the FIFTH HOUSE that indicates the parenting style and any conditions that might surround matters of our children.

The "Sign" you find from the month-day of birth is only the Sun sign, and it is just 1 out of 40-50 factors in the birth chart.

And the Sun represents ONLY how WE try to find an inner sense of wholeness ... the Sign Sun is in indicates what kind of actions help produce inner self-esteem, the "aspects" Sun makes with other planets indicates if it is easy to find inner wholeness or if we have self-esteem problems .. and whether or not our self-esteem attempts us the positive traits of that Sign, or the negative traits.

And the House that Sun is in, indicates where we look in life to try to find inner self-fulfillment. So UNLESS Sun IS in the 5th House, children are NOT going to fulfill that person They may love their kids, but that inner sense of all "being right" with the world and with us in the world ... it won't come from having children.

Any source that talks about Sun signs is NOT a valid astrological source. Sun sign astrology is only about making money off a public that doesn't understand astrology since you easily find your Sun Sign by looking up your month-day of birth on a list. No exact birthdata required, no calculations (by the computer, these days) required.

IF you want to examine your parenting style, do up YOUR birthchart (exact time/date of birth, place of birth). Look at your 5th house, meaning:

- the Sign on the cusp of your 5th house

- the planet which "rules" that Sign: which planet it is, what its aspects are, which Sign it is in, what House it is in

- any planets IN the 5th house (the planet, its aspects, its Sign).

For instance. a client with Pisces on the 5th had on one child who was diagnosed very young as schizophrenic. The client had to sacrifice almost everything to give the child what it needed.

The ruler of Pisces, Neptune, was well-aspected to Sun, Mercury, Pluto .. and the child turned out okay (on medication, but okay) And Neptune was in fair peace-loving Libra in the 11th of friendship. So this client and her now-adult (and basically now-sane) daughter are now very close friends.

Mind you .. MOST people with Pisces on the cusp of their 5th House will NOT have children who are mentally ill. But always there will be SOME Pisces-type tone to how the person parents their children.

As for Capricorn on the 5th House, this gives a parent who takes parenting seriously, and does their best to instill ethics into their child. They may be stern, but they are dutiful. But if Saturn (ruler of Capricorn) is badly-aspected with other planets in the birthchart, they may be very cold and withdrawn from their children and fail to give their kids the emotional nurturing that all young children need. They may see their children as a burden and restriction and resent being a parent.

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I've seen great parenting from Capricorn/Pisces moon monkey and I've seen abuse from Capricorn/Capricorn-Sagittarius sheep woman towards me and others.

It depends.

I would say roosters are quite a motherly sign and sheep isn't a motherly sign. They want to be mothered as they have psychopathic tendencies.

I guess because psychopaths think if they act immature and whorish they will attract men. Usually they attract immature men who enjoy tantrums but a normal man won't be attracted. It really depends on how good the man is. The sheep men are even worse as I was assaulted by one and had to escape.

If I were you I'd avoid such people.

Source(s): Rooster ox dog
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

Sounds like something pulled from the author's posterior.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Sounds like a sun sign book that can be safely ignored. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is the planet of scarcity and a lot of the bad stuff. It's called "the greater malefic." The idea that even a sizable minority of people with the Sun in Capricorn have few children and mistreat them is preposterous.

Saturn in the 5th house is a red flag for problems related to children. It could mean few or no children. It could mean trouble related to other 5th house issues. It might mean the native is just no fun. One placement isn't enough to reliably say anything about anyone. Toss the book and ignore sun sign astrology.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.