Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Millions of people around the world believe that girls like sex. What if it were true?

How awesome would the world be if girls got married to a guy, and provided their guy all the sexual release he wanted? Wouldn't the world be a better place?

• Dick

That's kind of how it's SUPPOSED to work.

Well, I'm a guy and I agree with some parts of your question but disagree with others....You said that it would be great if women provided their husband with all the "sexual release he wanted"... the way you put it sounds like she's a prostitute and not his wife....But i agree that this world would be better off if women wanted and wished to make love with their husbands... but not because it's their "duty" but rather because they enjoy making love with their husbands... If wives were interested in making love with their husbands at least once a day (unless she is sick, sad or mad at him for a legitimate reason) then i'm sure very few husbands would disrespect their wives by cheating on them or by watching pornography... Husbands would also show more appreciation towards their wives... thus the divorce rates would decrease...

When I was a junior high school student, I used to know this girl named silvya who always competed with me in everything. Boys, Money, you name it. I hated silvya so much. She was the thin, popular one and i played trombone in the band hall over lunch break. Silvya Sanders is actually my worst enemy. She is loud, she talks from her nose, and she always walks like she just took an enormous penis up her ***. If Sylvia Sanders can be the biggest slut in school, she must like sex a little bit. Infact, she would probably even sleep with your pathetic ***.

• 6 months agoReport

I guarantee you that if she was thin and popular, I'd have been nutting all over that action, and not the tuba player's ***. Chances are though, that she was just using sex to get what she wanted: dominance over her competition.

Erm, that's how babies come along if you didn't know. Strange question. is this some fetish you have?

• 6 months agoReport

In fact, my fetish is that I Looooooove conversing with dumbasses - it makes me smile to know that there are still lots of people in the world who cannot interpret anything.