Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 6 months ago

Poll: Tell me if you get this joke?

There was a court case going on, a doctor was being sued for the death of a patient.

The doctor surgically removed the deceased man's brain for an autopsy and then placed his brain in a jar beside his body for examination

So, the lawyer asked the doctor, "So even though the patient's brain was in a jar beside his body, isn't it possible that the patient could have still been alive?"

The Doctor replied "Yes, it is very possible that the patient could have still been alive studying law somewhere."

Favorite Answer

Yes. I swear I've read this exact statement somewhere...

It's the doc implying that the lawyer was being an idiot by asking a question "just to make sure". Like how a lawyer would ask if a mother's daughter is in fact dead....tho the attorney himself saw the body. It's a retarded formality...

• This is not just a joke, these are things that were really said in a court room. These kind of idiots are REAL (Beware)

of course I get it ............the lawyer asked a stupid question.........so the doctor responded with sarcasm, insulting the lawyers intelligence.

• Sam

pretty funny .

Exhibit A: Brainless lawyer

I get it, but it's not funny and it's awkwardly written.

• It's you that really doesn't have a good sense of humor