In Yu-Gi-Oh can I use Darklord Marie to make St Joan even though the material listed is Marie The Fallen One?

Two things, one, I'm trying to make a deck that could exist in the original Duel Monster's anime, reasons, so I know technically St Joan isn't really viable today. Two, I know that Marie The Fallen One and Darklord Marie are the same card, but does the name change make a difference since I can't... show more Two things, one, I'm trying to make a deck that could exist in the original Duel Monster's anime, reasons, so I know technically St Joan isn't really viable today. Two, I know that Marie The Fallen One and Darklord Marie are the same card, but does the name change make a difference since I can't find a St Joan that lists Darklord Marie as fusion material, all the ones I've found still list Marie The Fallen One.