lol @ Man Utd losing at home to Palace ?

What an absolute joke. I knew they'd crumble, just like last season, but not this early ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Palace always plays really good against the big-name clubs and united is all over the place right now.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

expected though, there's no small team in Premier League

Source(s): Interesting Football
  • Steven
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

As a Liverpool surporter I do miss the old rivalry of United and Liverpool it's just not the same anymore , fair play to palace tho they played really well as for United they have alot work to do. Top 4? No chance.

• 10 months ago

It doesn't really surprise me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Palace just can't stop winning in Manchester.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Palace are a strange team...Utd won't be the only team they unexpectedly beat...

• 10 months ago

ironicaly, against the bigger teams United do well.

but against the sides they meant to 'roll over' in their own back yard, they struggle sometimes.

What you saw was a lack of killer instinct and dare I say it, some world class creativity and magic that could have 'unlocked' and 'breached' that stubborn wall of 8...

end of the day, what can you do when a side is geared up and mentally prepared to play against you this way with confidence in hurting you on counter attacks ??

They needed to replace Ashley Young and needed to add Bruno Fernandes to theri midfield which they didn't.

United are using this season to 'learn more' about themselves, Ole needs to find out more about this team how strong it is mentally and if its got the hallmark of winners.

as it stands, im sorry to have to say this but Manchester United are a 5th - 8th place quality side over 38 premier league games.

they will need to put in a serious graft and play really well and hope they can secure a CL berth, finishing 4th would be an amazing achievement for them and Ole imo.

It was bad luck imo, but at least they lost trying to win.

had they settled for 1-1 they'd have gotten a point but they kept at palace relentlessly trying to find a winner and ended up getting hit on a 2nd counter attack which put the game to bed.

Manchester United 1 - 2 Crystal Palace.

its real. that score line. get used to it folks.

• Harry
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I know, it's not like Manchester City ever lose at home to Palace, right ?

Seriously though, no midfield, so we're screwed against the bigger teams.

The thing is, despite the fact that we're crap, we do sometimes start games off well, but never take advantage by scoring and since we can't keep it up all game, the opposition slowly start getting into the game and we end up getting f*cked, but let's be honest, no one expected us to lose to Palace, I mean to one of the big two teams, bad enough, but not against Palace at home too FFS.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
    • ...Show all comments
    • Harry
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Two decent players gone, but no replacement bought in wow, I'd rather have kept them, if I knew we wouldn't bring anyone else in.

• 10 months ago

United have no midfield

• F
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

It was their shooting accuracy that cost them. They had 70% possession which suggests the midfield did their job, and total shots were somehing like 22 v 5, BUT shots on target was 3 v 3.

• 10 months ago

Palace played them off the park because united were crap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.