Which school is better for a major in History? FSU or UF?

I transferred to UF from FSU simply because I didn t like Tallahassee really. But I can t tell if the history program at UF is better or not. I know though that the liberal arts programs at both schools are good. Idk which is better at either school though. Also I m considering a second major in journalism possibly. But I m also thinking of law school after I graduate. Anyway, which school is better for History and Liberal Arts?

The U. of Florida is a good school and you've already transferred because you didn't like Tallahassee, so just make the best of it. If you're interested in law and/or journalism, it makes sense to focus on American history. Ask around and take your courses with the best history professors on campus (not the easiest). Work hard and learn as much as you can.

Huh?

It's a history degree... you can learn everything you want to know without ever stepping on a college campus as long as you know how to read and use a library.

But you want to do it even better....

Not one useless degree but TWO.... journalism????

I hope you are a trust fund baby and aren't using student loans to pay for your education.