Do you believe that most GOP members are just TIPOs? Trump Supporters In Public only?

So we ve seen several members of Trump s cabinet retire and then later come out saying how much they privately believed Trump to be "unfit" for office. Their reasoning for not doing so: they didn t want to start a constitutional crisis. Trump supporters and liberals: Do you think that the Republicans... show more So we ve seen several members of Trump s cabinet retire and then later come out saying how much they privately believed Trump to be "unfit" for office.

Their reasoning for not doing so: they didn t want to start a constitutional crisis.

Trump supporters and liberals: Do you think that the Republicans actually want Trump to be President?

Or do you believe that they only support Trump in public just to win over Trump supporters?

As a Trump support myself, I believe that most Republicans are RINOS nowadays.