Is It ok for a 14 yeard old boy to watch some porn sometimes ?

Favorite Answer

Hello, and Happy Sunday!

It's neither okay or not okay; it's just the way things are when a boy reaches puberty, as you have done. When I was 14, my introduction to sex arrived in the form of a torn-out picture of a nudist colony that I accidentally discovered in the possession of a classmate. The hormones began "roiling," as they say. It's natural that you're curious about sex because your body is evolving. As corny as this may sound, puberty occurs the moment you realize that your penis has another function aside from urinating. If you want to watch porn, watch porn, but don't become obsessed with it because pornography is not real life. However, once this awareness occurs, you have the responsibility to not allow it to get out of hand. Treat girls with respect and don't employ your sexuality as an excuse to treat them like objects.

• Champs6 months agoReport

Hey, thanks man. Do you believe there's good and bad porn ? It may bring negative consequences even if I am aware of it all ?

• Sky

It's perfectly fine as long as he doesn't become so obsessed with it that it begins to interfere with his other activities, responsibilities, and relationships in life.

Definitely! Everything is normal. If you're going to masturbate, I'd recommend starting to use a penis health creme now, to prevent and avoid any chafing, dryness or irritation that can happen from intense solo seshes. Good luck dude.

• Brian

In most places, it's illegal and would constitute child pornography. People think that by a minor sharing a porn photo of themself is the only form of such, but a minor viewing an adult is also considered child pornography.

Of course, do what your little heart desires! As long as it doesn't desire underage or animal porn you'll be good!

• Robin

not in my country its not as illegal

It's essential to learn good technique.

• Kayla

Yes, of course.