Does anybody know which cruise lines did Greek island cruises around 1990-91? Apart from P&O.?

I need to have a rough idea of the lines, and the itineraries. I have characters in a story that need to be on a cruise that takes in Santorini around then. And what were the ships like? I assume they were not the floating hotel resorts they are now? Did they even have balcony cabins, I've looked at some of... show more I need to have a rough idea of the lines, and the itineraries. I have characters in a story that need to be on a cruise that takes in Santorini around then. And what were the ships like?

I assume they were not the floating hotel resorts they are now? Did they even have balcony cabins, I've looked at some of the old cruise liners on wikipedia, but generally they only show the 1960s era ships which do not seem to have them.

Can anybody help, please?