promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Layne
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

The Chinese government is evil, for the lack of a better description. I am Korean.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Hong Kong protestors should just stop causing nuisance the extradition is not a bad thing.

• 9 months ago

China's communist government is getting pressure from these protesters, from the tariff war with Trump AND from Taiwan ALL at the same time !!! MAYBE these can crack the communist hold on the entire country !!!!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

i guess i'd prefer hong kong retains the freedoms they've had up to this point

but obviously l live thousands of miles away from there and have no way to assess the situation, to the extent anyone actually having to deal with it personally would

although i think it's a damn shame that the turd in the orange toupee currently smelling up the oval office has done such a thorough job of making sure china will not listen to single word we say about pretty much anything, hong kong included, for the duration of the grandiose, hysterical, one man clown show he calls his "trade war"

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

aw shucks raisin, don't you have like a giant confederate flag to shop for or something? that double wide ain't gonna decorate itself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

100% supportive. I would advise them to keep it nonviolent. The Chinese govt WANTS them to get violent so it can justify a violent crackdown. So the protestors need to keep it nonviolent. I wish there was a charity or something i could donate to to help defray their costs and support them.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Russians are in the streets fighting Putin,

the people in Sudan were just in the streets fighting for democracy against their military,

in Biarritz the people are on lockdown for the G7,

Egypt will be back to fight Sisi,

Hong Kong is fighting the Chinese regime for its own life...

I see global unrest.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

China is a communist dictatorship and those Hong Kong protesters are patriots looking for freedom. I support them entirely.

• 9 months ago

China is not a free country

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I think all of china should rise up against their totalitarian government

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.