Do I have to pay transfer fee? Help please?

I chose to attend this cuny community college this fall. Now, I changed my mind and I want to attend another cuny community college. However, I already registered for classes and classes start this week coming up. I figured it’s too late, so I intend to transfer to the other college next semester for spring... show more I chose to attend this cuny community college this fall. Now, I changed my mind and I want to attend another cuny community college. However, I already registered for classes and classes start this week coming up. I figured it’s too late, so I intend to transfer to the other college next semester for spring 2020.

I guess I have to apply to the other college as a transfer student for the spring semester? Am I required to pay the $70 transfer fee if I’m already a cuny student?