promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Poll: Have you ever been accused of a crime before?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Nicole
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

No thank god..........

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • me
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

No and I have never committed a crime either.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I'm in the process of being framed right now.

• 10 months ago

Never. I was sued in civil court once and the suit was dismissed with prejudice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

No..................

• 10 months ago

yes, when I was 14 years old I had a younger girl lie to a cop about me trying to lift up her skirt, fortunately no one else could prove that happened and I got off the hook, however I did get trespassed from the city park.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

i had a narcissist accuse me of crimes i didn't commit by deliberately twisting my words, he then threatened me. funnily enough he'd return to speak to me for hours, then throw me away again, the threats abandoned. narcissists are satan's puppets.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I was once arrested for shooting dead two American soldiers that were gang raping a 12 year old girl back in 1981. I was released without charge

• Alex
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Yes. Sexual Harassment.

I was working late and decided to skip out to grab a burger and come back. I noticed a female coworker also working late and so I asked if she wanted to tag along to get something as well. She said no so I shrugged and said "Suit yourself, I'll be back in 15 minutes."

She took the "suit yourself" as some sort of sexual threat and reported me to HR. Since this was in a military base, the MPs were involved. Thankfully the security video footage showed the officers that I was only offering a ride to get some food and a jaunty acknowledgement of her not being interested and cleared me.

• In short, yes I have been.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.