Would it be savage if i switch my barber to a different barber that work at the same place?

my barber was so good at one point but lately hes been performing bad.. last 4 times he messed up my haircut either one side was a little long, or they were slightly uneven.. and then yesterday i showed up he was not there and didnt apologize when he came in finally. the barbershop is highly regarded in my city... show more my barber was so good at one point but lately hes been performing bad.. last 4 times he messed up my haircut either one side was a little long, or they were slightly uneven.. and then yesterday i showed up he was not there and didnt apologize when he came in finally. the barbershop is highly regarded in my city and there are many barbers working there... would it be ok to approach another one ( ive had my eyes on one barber there he seems like a nice chap and talented).

i just dont know if he will accept me? what if he tries to stay "loyal" to his co worker and not "disrespect" him.. at that point i will have to swtich barbershops completely..