promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Have you ever had an experience like God is speaking to you? If so, what happened?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. I don't hallucinate.

• ...Show all comments
    • Nowpower
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

You can't really know you don't hallucinate. That's exactly what people who hallucinate think.:D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

He speaks to me often, not through my ears but through my mind, heart and soul.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Nope.........................................

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No nothing like that ever happened to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

God is too busy with his celestial activities that we can't even begin to imagine to engage in speaking with humans. People can communicate with spirits though (angels)

• 9 months ago

I think it was just me. It sounded like God, but it was telling me I didn't need help, to take another look. Which I did because I'd been desperately praying for help and this answer was surprising.

And when I looked, I saw it was true. I saw everything all at once in every direction in all time. I saw nothing that wasn't me. I saw I had nothing to fear.

That was 46 years ago. It is sufficient.

• Anonymous9 months agoReport

Sound like your guide

• 9 months ago

Audible voices? Not so much. But communion with the divine, in my own way? Which is more like a state of being, than anything else? Definitely. <3

Then again, I'm into some pretty heavy, powerful stuff, though.. Just returning from this weekend's Peyote + sweat lodge ceremony retreat, run by a family of Mexican shamans. And.. do I recommend this kind of thing, for people who want a truly life changing, mind / reality shattering spiritual experience? Well.. HELL yes!! It's some incredibly beautiful, sacred, deeply healing stuff! Just.. too bad that most Westerners don't have access to it. And that our societies even tried to rob us of these experiences, and control our minds, by outlawing them! Just.. too bad they can't prevent people like me from seeking it out, anyway. :)

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No I've never had that experience in my life but I will admit when I was younger I heard voices of someone calling my name.

Source(s): I am nineteen.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I've heard that still, small voice in the back of my head, and it actually guided me to something I wanted. However, I have since discovered that voice works completely on command, which I wouldn't expect from a god.

• Nancy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

1) Yes, I have.

2) I woke up.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I do have schizophrenia but not at the level of hearing voices

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.