Guy im dating long distance has phone shut off no contact for almost 5 days?

im long distance with this guy and he has been shutting his phone off. Last convo was pleasant. No fights. He was affectionate. He did mention he had problems at work (final warning for a minor offense). Im worried something bad happened. No contact with people he knows because as i said we long distance and some friends know but im not friends with his friends or family

I wanted to say ask other people that he knows( relatives perhaps?) but seeing that you have already done that then just wait for him to show up. If you notice he's active on social media apps but not viewing your messages in particular then he is ghosting you.

Did you have a question, Missy? I ask because I couldn't find one anywhere in your post.

• Brian

Unfortunately there's not much you can do. If he doesn't get his phone back in a week or so I'd consider it ghosting you and move on. He doesn't seem to be the responsible type if he's having issues at work and can't keep a phone going.

If you're not friends with any of his friends or family then he's not serious about you. Probably what happened was he's trying to ghost you.