Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Can a cardiologist specialize in all three types of cardiology?

Can a single cardiologist perform tasks in invasive, non-invasive and intervention cardiology? Or are those actually just the TYPES of separate cardiologists?

Sorry if this is hard to understand, I couldn't think of a better way to put it.

1 Answer

  • 6 months ago

    In reality probably not, although non invasive is just medical cardiology, which is the general cardiologist, then interventional is a sub specialty, but there usually isn’t I even to to become proficient in interventional and maintain a general practice, there are requirements to remain proficient for each as well as duties which in reality would be hard to do both. My husbands cardiolodist is busy and refers to the interventional

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.