What Championship Belts would you like to see have a name change?

This only applies to current championships and not defunct ones. I'm a fan of Dragon Gate but the names of the belts are not good, 'Open the Dream Gate Championship', 'Open the Triangle Gate Championship' etc. Any suggestions of what names would be appropriate to replace them? It goes... show more This only applies to current championships and not defunct ones.

I'm a fan of Dragon Gate but the names of the belts are not good, 'Open the Dream Gate Championship', 'Open the Triangle Gate Championship' etc. Any suggestions of what names would be appropriate to replace them?

It goes without saying but the 'WWE Universal Championship' (awful name and terrible look) all alternatives are welcome.

The 'WWE 24/7 Championship' also known as 48/7 24/7 7/11 European TV Championship by R-Truth which in fairness is a better name but comparison.

The 'CZW Wired Championship' maybe an unpopular opinion but don't like the name or the look.

AJPW's 'Gaora TV Championship', name and look is just plain bad, I don't like when it when trophies or competitions are named after sponsorships or company's and I don't like it when it's the name of a championship belt.

Lucha Underground's 'Gift of the God Championship' this is a bit of a tricky one because Lucha Underground is not your typical wrestling promotion, it's set in it's own world and doesn't follow convention rules with regards to professional wrestling. So when it comes to continuity within it's own product it makes sense but looking it at as a general fan I believe most people will think the name is pretty rubbish. Name suggestions can be in line with LU's own continuity or not, your choice.