Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 12 months ago

what should i do?

3 of my friends made plans right in front of me on a groupchat. girl 1 said we should all go blackpool one day and girl 2 said yeah but who is we and she went us 3 which meant her, girl 2 and girl 3. I feel really left out, they only meet me when they’re bored and meeting nobody else, it feels like they don’t even like me and this happens all the time i want to move schools but i already have once and that was only at the start of last year

Honestly , i'm 16 and I totally feel the same way at school. I mean, if they know you're in that group chat and they're making it that obvious that they don't want you around then just leave. Don't settle for less. You're worth it and they might not see that but only true friends will( as corny as it sounds). I know that if you stop hanging out with them you might feel lonely especially if you don't have friends outside of that group and maybe that's why your doubting leaving and you're here asking this question in the first place. Try to speak with other classmates and participate in any activities/clubs you like that you school makes. Try contacting and catching up with old friends maybe. & yeah good luck!

Don't move schools just because of your "friends". I'm sorry to be the one to say this to you but they are not you're friends. You should befriend other students. Good luck! :)

It seems as though they don't want you around and are probably only tolerating you. If you are real and have a very strong personality and confident etc or you're "winning" in life then this is what happens. Those are not your real friends, I'm sorry to break it to you. You should have left the group after reading that.