Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 12 months ago

Will you vote for Joe Walsh IF Trump doesn’t get the nomination?

Walsh in 2016: “I just don't want a cloud of corruption hanging over the White House. And that's exactly what we'll get for 4 years if Hillary is elected.”

Also in 2016: "On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?"

Favorite Answer

Liberal Gallup Poll has Trump winning with a 75 percent chance.

TRUMP 2020

• RICK

I doubt Trump loses the nomination

I do think and pray that him being challenged divides the GOP enough that the Democrat nominee is a shoo in

• Daisy

No. I won't vote for Joe Walsh. I will vote for the Democrat. I would seriously consider voting for John Kasich if he ran as an independent. But, never ever would I vote for Trump.

He doesn't have a chance of getting the nomination. But, if he got it then I have to look at his policies versus the far left candidate that will have the Democrat nomination.

Hell No. I want to see Walsh challenge Trump just for the fun of watching someone take pot shots at Trump...........but make no mistake---------Walsh was as big a Birther Moron as Trump.

The idea of replacing a moron ,..........isn't to replace him with another moron.

• Ann

No, I don't even know who he is.

What is his position on abortion, illegal immigration, the economy, gun rights,personal privacy concerns and freedom of speech. Tell me those and I will tell you who I am likely to vote for.

• Sherry

No. It is highly unlikely that I'd vote for anyone other than Trump.