Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 11 months ago

I forgot how to find out how / where to go on this YA site, to find out how many points I earned for the day. Could you step me thru it?

• .

To track them by day, you'll have to write down how many you start with each day (subtract the previous day's total to learn the previous day's points). There is no daily tracker, and the weekly one is notorious for not resetting when it should. The total accumulated points total on your activity page should be accurate, though.

• Daniel

Click on your Username on the Left side of the Page on the Next page it will show you how many Points you have

• Sharon

Click on your avatar to see your questions and answers, and points and level on the next page.

Your points are shown in your profile by clicking your name at the top of the left column. I have never seen a total by day. For a weekly total find one of your questions or answers. Hovering over the avatar will show the weekly total.

• Dale-E

Thanks podnah, i never ever paid attention to that.

• Rick

see your screen name at the upper LEFT corner ?? click on it ...................

step by step keep going until you reach the max limit.