How to help a colicky 3 week old?

My daughter graduated the nicu on Thursday and since Friday she has been so colicky. I’ve also noticed she is much more hungrier she wants to eat every hour. She hasn’t pooped much since Friday. Just a little early this morning

What can I do to help her pass gas and poop? Her belly is hard. I’m not sure if it’s because the formula the nicu doctor put her on or not - at first she was taking Similac with added extra calories but she was gaining weight a lot so they decided to take her off then also switch her from Simalic to Enfamil with iron 20 calories neuro Pro

Maybe it’s too much for her? I take her tomorrow to see her pediatrician- but she just cries & cries.

Constipation is not colic. What did your pediatrician say when you called?

• Lee6 months agoReport

She said she’s colic

See your pediatrician NOW!

I can't answer you if I have to read a long description for it. It bores me to do it. Next time try to be more succinct. Thank you.

If she's fresh out of NICU and having issues, I think you should consider taking her to urgent care ...or contact her pediatrician by phone, if you're able to. Yahoo answers is not a reliable place to seek medical advice for a fragile newborn.