How to help a colicky 3 week old?

My daughter graduated the nicu on Thursday and since Friday she has been so colicky. I’ve also noticed she is much more hungrier she wants to eat every hour. She hasn’t pooped much since Friday. Just a little early this morning What can I do to help her pass gas and poop? Her belly is hard. I’m not sure if it’s... show more My daughter graduated the nicu on Thursday and since Friday she has been so colicky. I’ve also noticed she is much more hungrier she wants to eat every hour. She hasn’t pooped much since Friday. Just a little early this morning

What can I do to help her pass gas and poop? Her belly is hard. I’m not sure if it’s because the formula the nicu doctor put her on or not - at first she was taking Similac with added extra calories but she was gaining weight a lot so they decided to take her off then also switch her from Simalic to Enfamil with iron 20 calories neuro Pro

Maybe it’s too much for her? I take her tomorrow to see her pediatrician- but she just cries & cries.