Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

I was born in place A and when my family moved to place B I was 4.?

I don’t know what month to be exact, still today, to understand exactly how old I am but I know that I don’t have any remembrances. See people who come here at a young age such as being a baby or toddler because of having no remembrances it’ll feel like as if you were never lived or there. That is common feeling but when people ask me or look at me as if I lived or be there or that I know something. This is where I feel

So sad because In what part they don’t understand that she wouldn’t have remembrances and treating me as if I lived. I didn’t.

just tell them you dont remember it

• cat

I'm doing my best to understand your question but it's challenging because of how it's written.

My boyfriend was a military kid; he moved every 1-2 years for the majority of his childhood and adolescence. He was born in California and less than two weeks later, moved to the east coast. By the time he was 4 years old, if I remember correctly, he had lived in 4 states! Obviously he doesn't actually remember them.

Your childhood doesn't make you who you are as a person; where you come from may influence you but does not define you. If you want to know more about where you came from, then by all means- explore this! Take a trip, research your ancestry.