I was born in place A and when my family moved to place B I was 4.?

I don’t know what month to be exact, still today, to understand exactly how old I am but I know that I don’t have any remembrances. See people who come here at a young age such as being a baby or toddler because of having no remembrances it’ll feel like as if you were never lived or there. That is common feeling... show more I don’t know what month to be exact, still today, to understand exactly how old I am but I know that I don’t have any remembrances. See people who come here at a young age such as being a baby or toddler because of having no remembrances it’ll feel like as if you were never lived or there. That is common feeling but when people ask me or look at me as if I lived or be there or that I know something. This is where I feel
So sad because In what part they don’t understand that she wouldn’t have remembrances and treating me as if I lived. I didn’t.