How to get my fiancé to help out more around our apartment?

I feel like he has become lazy after we moved in together. His mom always made him do chores even when he still lived with her and i agree nobody should be lazy. But I feel like because he has more freedom he doesnt help out around our apartment, only when i ask. Last week i decided to spend the night at my parents... show more I feel like he has become lazy after we moved in together. His mom always made him do chores even when he still lived with her and i agree nobody should be lazy. But I feel like because he has more freedom he doesnt help out around our apartment, only when i ask. Last week i decided to spend the night at my parents only because we all had to go somewhere the next day and i washed the dishes before I left. I had to leave so I asked him to dry them and put them away (no dishwasher) and he left it for me to do but ended up doing half of our laundry onmy because they have chairs for you to sit in the laundry room...

I just feel like because his mom isnt telling him what to do he wont listen or help out due to his new found “freedom”. He left cups and bowls of food he ate in the bedroom and ants got in them abd i had to yell at him saying the people who rented out this apartment to us speciffocally told us not to get bugs in the apartment. He applogized but never listens. He even stains the sink after brushing his teeth (apparently he discovered his teeth bleed after brushing it just started) and he never cleans the sink leaves everything for me. Promises to help but doesnt.

How can I get him to help out???