2000 Chevy suburban won t start?

I have a 2000 Chevy suburban was driving on the beltway one day and randomly shut off on me, thought I was out of gas . Added more gas still wouldn t start got it towed home and turned the key and noticed the fuel pump wasn t cycling on, ended up replacing it with a new one still it didn t cycle on either. Took the new fuel pump out and plugged the old fuel pump back up just to see if it would cycle on and it did . Would this be a bad wire or something and if so would anyone know where I could find a wiring diagram to fix this issue?

The fuel pump ground wire attached to the frame is a common problem.

• road10 months agoReport

Where would that particular wire be located?

• k w

maybe you need the dealer to run the code machine on it. my 2002 honda may need a new ignition, but the alarm system was a hybrid, old school and then new technology

was screwing with the electric signals, and so they couldn't test it properly, so I paid to have it removed and will likely get a new one, once they are able to test it