Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 6 months ago

Why are customers at fast food so fat, lazy, and demanding?

Favorite Answer

Cause they're used to fast food, but when a noobie comes along the food ain't fast no more. Hence they get upset.

The trick to dealing with these people is to make them wait even longer when they complain, this way they'll shut the hell up. Either they wait or get no food. But I bet their *** prefer to wait than starve.

Either that or make the food and run, that fat twit ain't running nowhere lmao.

Cus its a fast food restaurant

If you're there at dinnertime, these people are worn out from being on their feet all day, and it's also the time of day when practically every small child has a meltdown. Everyone just wants to eat a cheap meal, and strip off their itchy bras and steaming shoes, as soon as possible when they get home.

It is the real world brother

They are Hungry. Fast food is cheap, fast, and easily accessible. It's also very unhealthy to eat

Because they only eat they don't do any physical activity which makes them lazy.

• Bob

Not all fast food customers are fat,lazy and demanding-TROLL ON!

They are Hangry. Fast food is cheap, fast, and easily accessible. It's also very unhealthy to eat 24/7.

They're hungry. Most animals get cranky when they're hungry. Humans are no exception.

As to lazy...the reason people go to fast food is because they're too lazy to make their own much better food. I personally order Subway when I'm just too tired to fix dinner for example.

Demanding...in HS during the summers I worked in fast food. I found most people easy to care for. The few who were demanding had something else other than fast food on their minds. Something like, "Hurry up I have a hot date waiting for me outside." Or, "Hurry up the kids are waiting in the car."

The food is too fast........