Why can't I edit an existing contact?

You can.

How to Edit Yahoo Mail Contacts. From your email screen, select the Contacts icon at the top left corner of the screen. Select the contact you want to edit. Choose Edit Details from the top menu. Add information or edit existing information for the contact. Click Save.

• Art3 months agoReport

There's no way to edit a contact on my Classic Yahoo Mail now. The basic Yahoo mail worked fine for me. Give it back please.

No edit capability. Me or Yahoo?

In the present format you can't edit or add a contact because the box sits too low on the screen and there is no access after you have typed in the name of contact.

• Sharon

Yahoo is making changes to the contacts list. It is not working correctly for a lot of users right now. You have to wait for it to be fixed.

• Maybe the programmers got their certs at CodersRUs? Soooo very disgusted with the lack of QA in the IT industry these days - beginning to wonder if they even bother to test before just throwing it out there.

Glitch, maybe - try later.

I don't know what a phone has to do with yahoo mail on my computer

Time to get a new phone bud.