is there any law to stop neighbours blasting their music so the whole street can hear?

i'm getting really fed up of this, i'm a person who just likes quiet and peace, being in my flat and just having my own music on and distractions at low levels...

its a really hot sunny day today, and on the small council state i live on, there are various neighbours with their flat windows wide open, and they are blasting this awful modern rap music so the whole street and estate can hear it....i am inside my flat and i can hear the 'boom boom' of the bass of their sounds from inside my flat?

it's unbearable, i have an anxiety disorder, so when these degenerate neighbours blast their music like this, it makes me very edgy and nervous....also the neighbours who are blasting their music are in other apartment blocks, not in my block...but i can hear the music and bass outside as the whole street can.

can these antisocial neighbours get away with doing this? is there any laws to stop them doing what they're doing? i am in council accommodation.

also, i'm obviously in the uk.

Usually , disturbing peace or could be a noise ordinance after 10 PM. Call your local Sheriff..

• Sal*UK

Its known as anti social behaviour - your local COuncil would help but it has to be a continual nuisance.

This is how Mass Shootings start