Why isn’t my city changing its laws for transgender access back to how it was? Read details?

My city originally had it where transgender used the restroom based on gender identity. Then me and other conservatives like me got upset and demanded it be based on biological sex. So the law eventually changed to restroom access based on biological sex. I then started using the restroom with transgender men who... show more My city originally had it where transgender used the restroom based on gender identity. Then me and other conservatives like me got upset and demanded it be based on biological sex. So the law eventually changed to restroom access based on biological sex. I then started using the restroom with transgender men who used to be women. The left didn’t tell us that transgender men looked male with facial hair. So I had to explain to my kids that me and others like me allowed people who looked male in the women’s room. So now I’m trying to get it back to where one can used the restroom based on gender identity but the left are saying I made my bed and have to live with it now.