Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Why isn’t my city changing its laws for transgender access back to how it was? Read details?

My city originally had it where transgender used the restroom based on gender identity. Then me and other conservatives like me got upset and demanded it be based on biological sex. So the law eventually changed to restroom access based on biological sex. I then started using the restroom with transgender men who used to be women. The left didn’t tell us that transgender men looked male with facial hair. So I had to explain to my kids that me and others like me allowed people who looked male in the women’s room. So now I’m trying to get it back to where one can used the restroom based on gender identity but the left are saying I made my bed and have to live with it now.

Favorite Answer

This is one problem with the bathroom bills which some states, like North Carolina, have passed. I remember when the North Carolina bill is passed, which was under the previous governor, Republican, a trans man, that is someone who is born a woman but is now a man, tweeted a picture of them self and a caption saying that they now had to, by law, share a bathroom with the governor's wife. This trans man had a full beard and looked very masculine, albeit slightly built. I think that when conservatives passed these laws they assumed that trans people were just some bearded guy who throws on address to get into a lady's room to perv on women. But they mostly look a lot like what you would expect a woman or a man to look like. The idea of some feminine trans woman, and address going into the men's room, or some bearded trans man going into the ladies room is absurd

Yes. The city had to change its ordinance because people were calling for it to be changed. The ordinance used to be "You do not have to use the bathroom based on biological sex.

• Sherry

Bullshit's rising higher and higher.

You made your bed and now you have to lay it in. You wanted people to use the restroom based on biological sex but had no idea what trans men looked like. This is comedy gold 😂😂😂

• 4 months agoReport

It is a real thing despite your denial

You sound like a whiny little b*****

What a bunch of drivel.

There's no such thing as a "transgender." No amount of pseudo-medical mutilation and quackery can transform a man into a woman or vice versa.

If some weirdos deliberately try to look like the opposite sex in order to cause a disturbance, they should be punished. Fines would be enough to discourage this sort of thing.

• 4 months agoReport

If they are mentally female they are female despite being male on the outside. It’s the truth. You still deny how sad. Science is on their side and acknowledges transgender as a real phenomenon. You are just ignorant