My wife is from another country, can she take the kids with her if she decides to go back home?

My wife and I are having problems lately beacause she does not like it where we live and she has been talking about wanting us to go to her country. I don t want to go to her country and I have made it very clear to her. Well she tells me that if I don t want to go, she will and that she will take the kids with... show more My wife and I are having problems lately beacause she does not like it where we live and she has been talking about wanting us to go to her country. I don t want to go to her country and I have made it very clear to her. Well she tells me that if I don t want to go, she will and that she will take the kids with her. I have tried to research this but there is no info in a case like this. My children and I are American citizens but my wife is a permanent resident, can she do what she says she is gonna do?