Why doesn't anyone answer me; does Trump try to take away corporate welfare and hurt the rich instead of the poor and middle class?

I feel like I mainly support Trump to spite the left and I have to stay loyal no matter what. Plus I hate the idea of America losing its identity to foreign cultures, abortion, gays, and third world invaders. My complaint is that it seems like the rich benefit more even though Hollywood rich liberals and Democrats... show more I feel like I mainly support Trump to spite the left and I have to stay loyal no matter what. Plus I hate the idea of America losing its identity to foreign cultures, abortion, gays, and third world invaders.
My complaint is that it seems like the rich benefit more even though Hollywood rich liberals and Democrats refuse to admit Trump is good to their pockets.
My tax returns were ok and I am grateful not to have to worry about Obama care, plus is is is gone and the border is being secured. Ok.but can Trump also do something about the media being biased, animal abuse, and make people working regular jobs a bit richer?