Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Will Conservatives applaud George Soros' death the way liberals applaud David Koch's?

• Favorite Answer

Applauding someone's death is usually a mark of both lack of compassion and low class.

Hopefully the Liberals will grow up one day.

• Edward

Not at all it’s sick n twisted to relish another death .

• James

Undoubtedly the currently “outraged” christian conservatives will be cheering and celebrating.

I'm sure they will. The only difference is that David Koch was a horrible person while Soros is a good one.

No, because Conservatives don't applaud. But we will be thinking of it. Just like some would be if Trump died.

• Kevin

No. We will however, demand his estate return the gold teeth he pocketed during the war. .

We're all entitled to our opinions. I believe the people who are behind this are motivated by a desire to further the interests of themselves and their organizations. It's not a question of being anti-conservative. It's a question of what's best for the country. For people in the Republican Party, the main political force in the country, they are not trying to be anti-conservative. Their job is to be able to find common ground. There are people in the Democratic Party who understand well that the Democratic Party in recent years has taken some very radical positions that are very inconsistent with their core values. To me, that's the big problem -- that in recent decades the Democratic Party has become a leftwing party [that has] become so extreme. I don't think it's a Republican Party problem; I don't think it's a Democratic Party problem. And I don't think it's a conservative party problem. It's a problem of how they've become a party of the left.